Dennis J. Hebert will serve the OCC Foundation’s Board of Directors as Chair during the 2018-2019 academic year. Hebert is a 1967 alumnus of Onondaga Community College. He is a financial planner with Blue Ocean Strategic Capital, LLC in Liverpool NY.
Joining Hebert on the leadership team for the 2018-2019 year are:
- Alicia S. Calagiovanni, Esq., Vice Chair – Ms. Calagiovanni is a partner in the law firm Costello, Cooney & Fearon, PLLC.
- Alexander P. Henn, Treasurer – Mr. Henn is the Vice President for the Northeast Region with AXA Advisors, LLC.
- Nancy A. Bottar, Secretary – Ms. Bottar is a Registered Nurse and a community leader.
The OCC Foundation is proud to welcome seven new members to its Board of Directors:
- Rickey T. Brown – Mr. Brown is Executive Director for the Upstate Minority Economic Alliance.
- Terry Hopkins – Ms. Hopkins is the Community Relations Manager at C&S Companies.
- Jeff Knauss – Mr. Knauss is the Co-Founder of the Digital Hyve, a digital marketing agency.
- Jonathan Parry – Mr. Parry is the Director of Genius NY, the world’s largest business accelerator for unmanned systems.
- Ronald Belle, AAMS – Mr. Belle is the Chief Experience Officer at AmeriCU Federal Credit Union.
- Alan Marzullo – Mr. Marzullo is the Business Manager of IBEW Local 43.
Two OCC Board Members have been granted Emeritus Director status:
- James F. Holland, Executive Vice President for Administration at SRC, Inc. – Holland is an immediate past president of the OCC Foundation.
- Orrin B. “Mac” MacMurray, P.E., former Chairman and CEO of C&S Engineers – MacMurray served on the Foundation board for several years.
Since its founding in 1980, the OCC Foundation has helped thousands of students realize their potential through higher education. The Foundation administers more than 150 scholarships and provides more than $800,000 in aid each year. In addition to scholarship support, the Foundation raises funds for programs and projects that enrich the Onondaga experience and open new opportunities for the campus community.