Sandra Baker will serve the OCC Foundation’s Board of Directors as Chair during the 2017-18 academic year. Baker is a 1980 alumna of Onondaga Community College and a distinguished Alumni Faces honoree, Class of 2012. She served as an Onondaga County Legislator from 2000 to 2007. Baker is presently Senior Director of Business Development and Corporate Strategy at Research & Marketing Strategies in Baldwinsville.
Joining Baker on the OCC Foundation leadership team for the 2017-18 year are:
- Alicia S. Calagiovanni, Esq., Vice Chair. Ms. Calagiovanni is a partner in the law firm Costello, Cooney & Fearon, PLLC.
- Dennis J. Hebert, CFP, ’67, Vice Chair. Mr. Hebert is a financial planner with Blue Ocean Strategic Capital, LLC.
- Michael J. Reilly, CPA, ’79, Treasurer. Mr Reilly is a partner in the financial firm Dannible & McKee, LLP.
- Nancy A. Bottar, Secretary. Ms. Bottar is a Registered Nurse and a community leader.
The OCC Foundation is proud to welcome four new members to its Board of Directors:
- Joseph Chemotti, CPA. Mr. Chemotti is a partner in the financial firm Dannible & McKee, LLP.
- Seth M. Mulligan. Mr. Mulligan is Operations Manager at TCGplayer.com, an online, collectible gaming marketplace.
- Emad Rahim. Dr. Rahim is an Endowed Chair and Professor at Bellevue University. He is a former OCC student and a 2017 recipient of the American Association of Community Colleges Outstanding Alumni Award.
- Mary L. Snyder, Esq. Ms. Snyder is Associate Vice President and Associate General Counsel at SRC, Inc.
Since its founding in 1980, the OCC Foundation has helped thousands of students realize their potential through higher education by providing scholarships, emergency funding and providing financial aid. In addition, the Foundation raises funds for programs and projects that enrich the Onondaga experience and create new opportunities for the campus community. The OCC Foundation is operated by an impressive volunteer Board of Directors composed of business, cultural and community leaders from throughout Central New York.