Onondaga Community College is well represented in NASA’s Community College Aerospace Scholars Program. Nine students have been selected to participate during the spring 2017 semester. That’s more students than any other community college in New York State.
The Aerospace Scholars Program allows students to take part in special courses. They will travel to a NASA facility and work side-by-side with NASA Engineers on projects.
OCC’s nine representatives are:
- Tyler Beagle, Solvay HS
- Eric Gross, Jordan-Elbridge HS
- Conor Mathews, Liverpool High School
- Natalia Mosby, Homeschooled
- Allan, O’Mara, Homeschooled
- Carlos Pena-Alicea, Mynderse Academy in Seneca Falls
- Cayleigh Phillips, Chittenango High School
- Roberto Ramos-Brito, West Genesee HS
- Adam VanAllen, Central Square HS