The Atrium of the Whitney Applied Technology Center is filled with student art. The exhibit opened Monday, March 28. It features art work created by OCC students. An exhibit welcome reception was held Wednesday, March 30. The top two pieces of student art were recognized in each category.
- Ceramics: 1st place Hannah Kinsella, runner-up Sophia Wojnovich
- Computer Graphics: 1st place Luke Powell, runner-up Regina Powell
- Design: 1st place Rachel Heins, runner-up Elena Chimerine
- Documentary/Commercial Photography: 1st place Chad Narehood, runner-up Samuel Hirsh
- Drawing: 1st place Kyle Winks, runner-up Marina Giraud
- Fine Arts Photography: 1st place Blake Condalora, runner-up Andrea Bodah
- Mixed Media: 1st place Teresa Tre Dilday, runner-up Mackenzie Carter
- Painting: 1st place Regina Powell, runner-up Alyssa Caldwell
- Portrait Photography: 1st place Dale Schenck, runner-up Katie Ryder
The exhibit will remain open until Wednesday, April 13. A slideshow featuring some of the student art is below.