Five OCC students will have have their art work on-display in the New York State Museum this summer. It’s part of the annual Best of SUNY Student Art Awards which were handed out June 9 at the New York State Museum in Albany.
The Best of SUNY exhibit features 84 works of art chosen by individual art departments across SUNY’s campuses. It includes drawings, paintings, photography, sculpture and digitally produced works. The SUNY system includes 64 college and university campuses.
OCC’s five students whose work can be viewed at the museum are:
- Michael Currier, Tully High School
- Greg Minix, Marathon Central School
- Zachary Ross, Skaneateles High School
- Daniel Sanchez, Moravia High School
- Ameilee Sullivan, Chittenango High School
Sanchez’s untitled art work is at the top of this story.